Our Mission – My Flora Aura Retail & Wellness
We specialize in Intuitive messages, Energy healing, Crystal Healing, Organic herbs and educational workshops.
Our retail store offers over 300 types of crystals and gemstones. One of a kind Jewelry, Organic teas, organic herbs, sage, aromatherapy/essential oils, paraffin and soy candles, every possible kind of incense, an array of interesting books, oracle decks and unique gifts.
Our relaxing atmosphere and caring, loving staff are here for you to experience a enchanted visit.
Try a private service at My Flora Aura Mindful center. Enjoy an energy session for healing, stress release or simply relaxing.
We have many choices on our service menu: from Crystal healing, Reiki Energy healing, crystal Yoga, Massage and Acupuncture.. Each specialized for you. Sessions can be tailored for advancement, releasing, cleansing or self realization.
We offer several specialized meditations. One favorite is an Animal connection with spirit guides or a Past life experience.
Our menu of services includes our most famous, private & confidential Clairvoyant channeled reading with Jolie DeMarco- owner of My Flora Aura Retail & Wellness, and author of “The 2nd Shift for Self- Healing“ and “The Energy Exchange and How to Manifest with it.”
Stop in to relax … sip organic teas and later sit in the quiet room and read a book. We have a Crystal vortex meditation room and a 500 Crystal foot soak with herbs and salts for total “AHHHH”. Enter our “Self- healing Mandala room” and feel the energy through your body- or inhale clean air at the Oxygen bar …there is so much to choose from – all at a slow pace.
Come have your “Wonderful Experience” with us Today.
Please note: It is not necessary to pre-book for the Reiki Circle. Please call to reserve your spot for all other classes listed on the Calendar. Thank you!
What’s an Oxygen Bar?
- An oxygen bar offers a way for people to receive “non-medicinal” recreational oxygen therapy. Generally it takes 3 to 5 minutes to oxygenate ones blood, however, a 20 minute session is recommended. By using a finger attached device called an Oximeter (Oxygen Meter) you can easily measure your oxygen level.
|Buy 3 Sessions, Get 1 FREE!|
Come and Try – Feel the Pureness & Clarity of Oxygen!
Nearly all Life is based on five basic elements — Oxygen, Nitrogen, Sulphur, Hydrogen and Carbon. The air we normally breathe today consists of approximately 21% oxygen, as well as, Nitrogen, Argon and other trace gasses. Unfortunately, our Earths atmosphere is changing due to pollution, burning of fossil fuels and overall destruction of the ozone layer. Based on ice-core samples and old amber samples, scientists believe that our atmosphere has changed from nearly 40% oxygen to today’s 19% to 21% Oxygen levels. Higher blood oxygen levels are believed to help us in many ways.
Oxygen enables our cells to regenerate, rebuild, and metabolize our food and water supply into energy (a car uses oxygen in a similar way). Everyday we breathe 20,000 times and our blood carries the oxygen that fuels our body to produce energy and clean out waste and toxins. Oxygen makes up approximately 90% each water molecule in our body. And, water accounts for nearly 65-75% our body mass. Interestingly, our brain makes up only 2% of our total mass; however, it utilizes 20% of the bodys oxygen consumption. As we get older, our lungs capacity to hold air volume is reduced.
Oxygen is clearly one of the most important elements for good health because it’s our primary source of energy. For example, try to hold your breath…eventually you will need to breath. It is estimated that approximately 85% to 90% of our energy comes from oxygen, while the remaining 10% to 15% comes from food and water. For this reason, you can live without food and water for much longer in duration than you can hold your breath!
Book an Appointment Gift to a Friend
An oxygen bar is a kiosk or place that offers non-medical oxygen mixed with various scents including aroma-therapy. The air we normally breathe contains about 21% oxygen the rest is Nitrogen, Argon and other trace gasses. The oxygen in oxygen bars is between 90% and 92% oxygen allowing the customer to breathe 4 to 5 times the normal amount of oxygen. These oxygen bars give patrons an uplifted refreshed feeling as well as increased energy, detoxification and a general overall good feeling.
What are the benefits of Oxygen?
On a short-term basis, oxygen is believed to provide almost immediate relief to people who are suffering from: hangovers, headaches, migraines, minor aches and pains due to lactic acid build-up, stress, fatigue, muscle cramps, jet lag, altitude changes, and/or heat exhaustion.
On a long term basis, oxygen is believed to flush toxins and impurities out of our blood, preventing diseases from growing in our bodies. Here are some reported benefits of oxygen:
- Improves poor concentration and sharper thinking
- Enhances alertness and memory retention
- Supports a healthy immune system and promotes healing
- Toxins elimination is believed to help slow down the aging process
- Calms your mind (especially when combined with Aroma Therapy)
- Speeds up the bodys recovery after physical exertion
- Provides a natural “aspirin free” assistance for eliminating headaches and migraines
- Less tendency for hangovers – when imbibing alcohol
- Promotes positive attitude and relieves feelings of depression
- Assists digestion, cell metabolism, assisting weight-loss efforts
- Enhances athletic performance, endurance, and recovery from muscle stiffness
- Improves sleep patterns and lessens sleep disorders
- Oxygen gives you energy!
Oxygen & Diet
Oxygen is our main “Fuel Source” for oxidizing or “burning” the food calories derived from carbohydrates, sugars, fats, and proteins. Without Oxygen or insufficient Oxygen supply, these foods would not be adequately converted into energy, resulting in poor cellular reproduction and lower overall energy states. Consequently, a high percentage of foods turn into fat, leading to weight gain and further health issues.
Food Facts: Calories are not all created equal! Here are some general details:
- The percentage of oxygen in complex carbohydrates, such as, raw fruits and vegetables, can be up to 50%.
- The percentage of oxygen in fats is less than 15%. The percentage of oxygen in protein is between 20% and 40%, depending on the protein amino acid profile.
- Processed white sugar
- White flour
- Caffeinated Drinks
When this occurs, the body tends to divert needed oxygen away from primary metabolic functions, such as heartbeat, blood flow, brain function and immune response, just to oxidize and metabolize these foods.
Commonly Asked Questions
Q: What are the aromas made of?
A: Our Oxygen Bars uses only water-based, oxygen safe aromas. derived from natural elements such as Eucalyptus, Lavender, Peppermint and Orange.
Q: Is breathing oxygen harmful?
A: There are no risks and no adverse effects with the short-term use of oxygen. The American Lung Association has said that breathing oxygen from an oxygen bar for less than 30 minutes (one oxygen bar session) has no harmful effects and there is no evidence that oxygen used in bars can be dangerous to a normal persons health. Oxygen Promotions’ equipment is safe,and healthy!
Note: There are a small number of physicians in the medical community, who offer opinions on oxygen bars as oxygen therapy and the safety of long-term oxygen treatment. There is NO evidence that oxygen used in bars can be dangerous to a normal persons health. Oxygen bars have been in existence for over 7 years and are popular in several countries; millions of people have enjoyed oxygen sessions around the world without a single health related incident or lawsuit. Oxygen bars are not intended to treat, cure, prevent or diagnose any illness or disease.
Q: How does it make you feel?
A: Breathing higher concentrations of oxygen has several benefits; the most commonly reported benefits are increased energy, an uplifted refreshed feeling, clearing of the mind, relief of toxic headaches such as the hangover, relief of stress and promotion of higher concentration levels. Oxygen is also a proven detoxifier and has anti-aging properties.
Massage by Aiten
Pricing for ALL Massage Types
Massage Menu – please call for available dates and times
Healing massage – medium to strong circulating the blood for healthy muscles
Sports Massage – a deep tissue massage for athletes
Lomi Lomi - a massage with long stokes for a lighter relaxing massage
Desert healing - stone massage with aromas to relax you
Pre-Natal massage – specifically for pregnant women past their 3rd month. A very relaxing and healing experience for mother and baby.
- Increase vitality
- Improves circulation
- Relieves stress
- Enhances immunity by stimulating the lymph flow and body’s defense system
- Promotes easier labor for expectant mothers
- Alleviate back pains and sore muscles-Increase joint flexibility
Pricing for ALL Foot Soaks
|Sea Salt Herbs™||$28|
|Sea Salt Lavender & Flower™||$28|
|Sea Salt Energizer & Advance™||$28|
Signature Crystal & Salt Organic Foot Baths™
Each experience is unique!
Containing 500 special Crystals and Gemstones to promote vitality!
This is a non-touch service. All $28 per session.
The only place on earth for these signature services!
- Sea Salt Herbs™ – Release
- Sea Salt Lavender and Flower™ – Relax
- Sea Salt Energizer & Advance™
Meditation Room Pricing
|Buy 3 Sessions, Get 1 FREE!|
FEEL & Experience the Healing Power of our Diamond Crystal Meditation Room!
The room is a geometric shape it was specially designed for its healing abilities – with crystals built within the walls. There are 3 separate crystal grids that were channeled by the angels and spirit guides. Each of these grids is for healing. One is for Release, one for Advancement, and another that is for Self Realization.
Additional to these healing energies, you choose a healing mandala from The Mandala Oracle Deck for personalization & additional power. This amazing space is for relaxation, Advancement, Release and Self Realization – all of which are deep healing on all levels. Come today-to your own Private space- we set up your space and let you relax privately. Please call to reserve your time 561-901-5808 or book online. Headphones and music are provided inside the Diamond and add another dimension to your amazing experience.
Try the “Diamond” Crystal Meditation room! Jolie was channeled a message by her guides and Angels. This message was very specific directions for “Special Crystal Grids & Mandalas” to “share with those whom need and want to relax and meditate in a safe place”. These guides shared with Jolie to “use these special crystal grids for each humans individual needs. They can use them for advancement, releasement, and for self-realization.” For “balancing a human in their human life”. – Channeled from St. Germaine, EROM, and The Light Ones
Book an Appointment Gift to a Friend
Yoga & Pilates
Yoga & Pilates Class Pricing
Per Class – see monthly schedule for dates and times
|Gentle Chair Yoga||$15|
|Yoga 4 Beginners||$20|
Yoga and Pilates Classes with Monica McMahon~!
- Gentle Chair Yoga ~ This 60 minute class is suitable for all bodies, all ages and and all fitness levels. Chair yoga uses a chair to help support, align and increase range of motion. The chair is used during seated, standing, balancing and reclined poses and stretches.
- Crystal Yoga ~ This 60 minute class is an ecclectic blend of vinyasa yoga and moving meditation. Healing crystals, intention setting and breathwork coupled with yoga poses make this yoga flow challenging and restorative and a great way to begin your week.
- Yoga 4 Beginners~ This 90 minute workshop is ideal for beginners and those that have been practicing who are looking for individualized attention and a ‘refresher’ on alignment, proper positioning and breathing techniques offered twice a month $20.
- Express Pilates ~ This 30 minute class focuses on strengthening your core, lengthening your muscles and calming the mind.$10
- Yin Yoga ~ This 60 minute is focused on stretching the connective tissue to allow you to get a little bit deeper into your stretches. All levels welcome.
Per class rate $15 or otherwise noted – packages available for multiple classes.
Monica is available by appointment for privates for healing yoga therapy, pilates training and yoga instruction. $100 for in home privates and $80 for studio privates. Duets and customized small group training also available.
Book an Appointment Gift to a Friend
- Join our trained staff for an Ayurvedic consult or healing session
|50 mins ~ Chakra Anoint with essential oils||$128|
Ayurveda (Sanskrit: आयुर्वेद; Âyurveda, “the knowledge for long life”; /ˌaɪ.ərˈveɪdə/) or ayurvedic medicine is a system of traditional medicine native to India and a form of alternative medicine. In Sanskrit, words âyus, meaning “longevity”, and veda, meaning “knowledge” or “science”. The earliest literature on Indian medical practice appeared during the Vedic period in India, i.e., in the mid-second millennium BCE. The Suúruta Saṃhitâ and the Charaka Saṃhitâ are encyclopedias of medicine compiled from various sources from the mid-first millennium BCE to about 500 CE. They are among the foundational works of Ayurveda. Over the following centuries, ayurvedic practitioners developed a number of medicinal preparations for the treatment of various ailments. Source: Wikipedia
Ayurveda Energy Services Available
- Chakra Anoint is an energy point Therapy is for Energy Balance. This unique therapy helps awaken “ energy points” of the body. Chakras and Marmas are places in the human body that “open” channels of Prana (life force energy) in your body. This energy circulates through energy channels, and it can free stagnant emotional blocks.
- Balancing the energy centers of the body, bringing wholeness and mindfulness to your total being.
Book an Appointment Gift to a Friend